View Single Post
  #408   ^
Old Tue, Apr-23-24, 07:06

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Tuesday

I too woke up feeling really great! I got good sleep last night. It is amazing the difference sleep makes. Anyway, my tooth doesn't hurt as long as I don't use that side of my mouth! LOL I have gotten good and pushing stuff to the other side!

Lori
- Enjoy your game. I 100% agree if your knee isn't bothering you don't poke it! Keep on rolling as is.

Sounds like things are humming along for you as well. Your reno done and Spring is here!

Trig- Heya lady! I know you are most likely cleaning stuff out! Goodness!
Add that to deals and steals! LOLOLOL Go you!

Nic- How is that bundle of sweetness. I am so happy for ya! I love the smell of a "fresh baby". Sounds weird doesn't it!!! LOLOLOL - I love their little feet and hands- oh the cuteness overload!
My "little" is now 5 and playing softball today! Of course this Gigi will be sitting right there cheering like mad.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I have a new perspective on work. I woke up and it all came to me! I don't have to love or even LIKE what I am doing. It is just the bridge to get me to where I want to be. I am not going to burn it. I already know I won't be there in 6 months. So I am grateful it is keeping my lights on until I no longer need it.

I put in an application to the American Diabetes people. I would love to get back into working in that realm again. I really do have a passion for working with Diabetics. If ya'll remember I TRIED to get certified in it and flunk that test by 6 lousy questions! TWICE! LOLOL

Second I have real interview tomorrow with a nation company for a director position for oversite of accounts with various insurances companies. Not steller- but it is a WFH gig that pays well. None of this travel. I am over traveling for this job.

All to be said- I am hopeful! It just cheers me to know I am not yet done. Close, but not yet!

WOE- I am feeling stellar on it. I am tweaking the small stuff right now, spices, sauces- it steak sauce, primal sauces, mayo ect. All good. The scale will move.

Got a grands game tonight. Sun is out! I got my LAST skort I ordered for the season. It is SO frekin cute on too! It is pink and white little flowers. I am addicted to skorts. They so flatter the figure.

Anyway....... Just doing my thing and taking the day as it comes.

Have a good one!