View Single Post
  #388   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-24, 11:06

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz you driving that far for work? 2.5 hrs one way for what?
wow ain't a fan of that as I know you ain't either LOL safe trip

--------------SO GET THIS AND horrible.
we started at back side door near washer/dryer on enclosed back porch to open up that area for more travel.........tons of clothes piled up there.

we got top handled a bit-----don't even ask how the ICK was making me at this point truly -----and we get toward bottom and hubby shovels in a pile and a friggin' gazillion ants surface. Right into a monster nest inside the house!!!!!!!!

So I freak. done deal here right? hell yea

so home now while hubby hits store for massive bug/ant killer chem crap to handle this and I am floored we barely touched an ounce of what has to go down and this is what we encounter? WORSE FROM HERE? I BET MY LAST DAMN DOLLAR TRULY IT WILL GET WORSE and I tell ya, if it does, I am telling hubby do it alone or hire a 'real hazmat' company and crew. I will be so over it cause hell I am SO OVER it right now

I can't tell ya the thoughts running thru my head right now.

and GWT THIS TOO, water was shut off and we tried it back on and nothing.....hubby checked the well and massive crack in top pipe so water is gonzo. He called plumber guy that works on it all the time.

Again, SO OVER, damn straight I am and we didn't get jack really done at all.

OH AND GET THIS ALSO----another possible big kill me.
that singlewide trailer and acres that is 1/2 owned by MIL and her Sis Sarah, he called Dennis her son, (they get along great) and que'd him in on selling it and Dennis agreed, but hubby gets a text this morning----Dennis said talked to Momma and you will have to call her directly. I am out of this entire situation.-----------HUH???

so I say to hubby WTF? and he says well Sarah is nuts and I said I know that but how bad is it with Dennis, he says OH HE hates her---???----huh?? I never knew this to this level? omg

so I told hubby text back to Dennis what did he discuss with Sarah so at least we know what the hell we are gonna be dealing with. Key being it is either forced sale or she pays 1/2 fair market value to own it herself.........so this might be a family trainwreck coming down the line. (I never knew Dennis was like this with him Momma? But hubby told me a few things and I knew of them but never heard of the part where Dennis is in a state of leaving her by the wayside etc and not getting involved anymore with her? UGH I tell ya, like a friggin' hole in the head

when this goes down between The Chop and Sarah I will let ya all know the crazy of it, I am sure it will be frightening in some way. (Sarah is worse hoarder than MIL, if you can believe that)

over and out GAWD

so reading this, does it makes everyone's life seem a TAD BIT great right now vs. the crazy going on here HA HA I hope so, value the good great days vs the stupid that is evolving around me right now