View Single Post
  #377   ^
Old Tue, Apr-16-24, 06:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Tuesday Morning!

I have my "recovery" day off and I am already thinking about all I want to do. LOL

Trig- URghhhhh on the hoarder house clean up. Sorry! Use a mask and open up windows if you can get to a window! I would hate for ya to get sick. Although it seems your head is a clogged mess from grass. Are you allergic to mowed grass???

Ya you and I lost that "baby" bet- the 11 & 15th have come and gone!!! WTH?!?!?!?- LOLOL Poor momma! LOL

Speaking of birthdays, sounds like the "kiddo" enjoyed hers. No more collage drama?? The mean girls club is a real deal thing. I can tell you it doesn't EVER go away in a workplace. I love working remote for a reason!

Did you get your RV all fixed up? All that????? LOL

Lori- You playing today? Back to your routine? Sounds like just when you get all ready to tackle the knee it got better! Way to roll that one!

Speaking of all that, the doctor who bought B house....... Did he fix it up or anything? I have wondered what he was going to do with such a big historic house.

Nic- I am feeling for your poor DD! Anytime now! LOL I know you are anxious. I would think they would induce about now. It has to be BIG by now!
Bets on size? I am now going with 8.5 pounds.
Keep us posted. I am thinking about ya'll!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

To do List for today
oil change!
car wash
stop by DS house to see new furniture - quick stop
UPS store

Roasted Chicken I had Spatchcocked.- to get seasoned and popped in oven. It is the BEST way to make an entire chicken. So juicy when you put butter under the skin! YES PLEASE

Open windows, crank music, and enjoy a summer like day for the few hours left! - Back to the GRIND tomorrow. Insert sad face!

That is it for here. Errands and relaxing -
I bought some Rum for Charleston and never opened it. I have some for here! I might crack that bottle. It is Captain Morgan Spiced rum. I add it over ice and a touch of Pellegrino for fizzzzz

Rock on kids!