View Single Post
  #341   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-24, 10:39

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ya'll Happy Monday! ECLIPSE DAY!

Not another one in MY lifetime most likely. IF I am around in 20 years I just won't care- I will be knocking on 80. LOLOl
So, I have the "sunglasses to see it this go around!
Anyone else??????

Trig- Did you ever get those recliners you wanted for the RV? You know you just gotta suck it up! It is your second home!
Your refuge when traveling= priceless!

Yum on a steak house! Go for it! BTW today is just beautiful out! Enjoy it!

Lori- So cool you are able to get out and play today! I'm jelly. I so need a sport I love. I seriously don't have one. I enjoy a lot of stuff but sports is not one of them! LOL
You have always been our active one!

I am also really wanting to know what your MRI is showing up. I bet your Meniscus is a mess. It doesn't take much at our age! URGHHHHHHHHHH

I fell ya on scale creep it is very SCARY! I jumped 70 pounds and it was only in 12 weeks flat! I went to bed a size 8 and woke up a size 18 - NOT that YOU would go there. I am just saying it is a real thing and I agree with you to put breaks on it fast. You will- You got this!

Nic....... well? My bet is 11th.... LOLOLOL - Of course we want pictures !!!! LOLOL
-------------------------------------------------------------

I am so tired today. I went out last night to meet a friend. We saw a band outside. Everyone takes a lawn chair. I was ready to come home early. I just wasn't in it last night. MEH- I don't do well burning the candle both ends anymore. Yes, my age is catching up.

Speaking of,,,,,,, My sons BD is this week. I gifted him some $$dimes$$ for a dining room table. His new house has cost him some big expenses and he needs a table. I suggested he try FB marketplace. They really do have some amazing things on there.

I am doing and feeling amazing on my WOE. No weight loss YET! YET! It's coming.

I bought another Skort- Now I have 9 of them. I frekin love them. I have patterns and colors of all kinds. So flattering. Hides a world of "sin" but still shows some sexy leg! LOLOL

Nothing else- I need to get back to work. I am so lacking motivation today! LOL yeahhhhhhhhhh

Gotta get ready for my "light" Sun show- 1 hour and 15 minutes
from now!

Rock on kids!