Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
obesity is a heterogeneous disease

Since I had no idea what they meant, I found this paper:

Quote:
The presence or absence of adiposopathy may therefore help explain the heterogeneity of obesity and its manifestations because the pathogenic potential of excess body fat is conditioned on adipose tissue dysfunction/ectopic fat deposition rather than simply on increased fat mass alone.

Body Fat Distribution: A Key Factor in Obesity Heterogeneity
The ability of the abdominal subcutaneous depot to expand is the physiological response to a positive energy balance leading to an increased demand for triglyceride storage in adipose tissue. It is important to note, however, that the body’s response to excess energy accumulation is not uniform; there is significant individual variation in how much and where fat is deposited or stored.
Cardiovascular and Metabolic Heterogeneity of Obesity

And then I looked at this quote in a new light:

Quote:
People who have had obesity their whole lives might have genetic mutations preventing them from responding strongly to the drugs, says Dr. Steven Heymsfield, a professor who studies obesity at Louisiana State University’s Pennington Biomedical Research Center. And people who metabolize the drugs quickly might not experience as much of an effect, he says.

That is their strategy moving forward. Like diabetes, obesity itself is now a chronic condition to be managed with more and more interventions.

Except it's not a disease. It's a fake-food-induced metabolic condition, and this is not treatment. It's symptom suppression.

I think they can do more than "make the patient comfortable." Do they regard the population to be so impervious to advice when they have been giving the wrong message for four decades.

They WILL NOT ever blame themselves for all the big corp corruption of the process which is now a crisis in the scientific community, rebelling against the ludicrous claims that corporate scientists proliferate.

The guilty fear retribution of some kind for their actions. And come to think of it, maybe they are right about that. They just keep getting us angrier and angrier. Some of them don't even have a customer service number handy. You have to ask a chatbot for it. That's all they are good for: it's AI to send to to another passive page on the site for "help."