#21   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-24, 14:29

Plan: Carnivore & LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calianna
(We seem to have gotten of the topic of Ozempic pushers... topic drift is real!)

Actually, if the topic is Wegovy, part of the pushing is causing criticism online. They are "partnering" with an Influencer called Glitter and Lazers, who is demonstrating a complete fitness program like the doctor urges.

Well, sort of. She's covering all her fitness efforts with great detail, but the only thing we know for certain about what she eats is all the snack items "with protein" which she does show off and gush about her favorite flavors. But we don't know what she eats.

And the exercising is problematic because she is too heavy to be trying to run anywhere for any purpose. She is going to injure herself by trying to exercise when she has trouble walking.

Here's a link for a little picture in her workout clothes.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...78whCfWsKm7gQ&s

They are hiring someone to demonstrate how to do it right. But they don't seem to care that she's doing it wrong. It would be great if she had 50 pounds to lose, or if she started in a pool. Professionals who criticize insists it has to be about the food at this size, since they are so vulnerable to injury.

To me, this isn't good PR at all. They are encouraging people to push the exercise too hard, because I think the whole point is that you don't have to change the way you eat?

Maybe that explains this bizarre promotion, and their choice of Influencers. I guess they want to represent all sizes but then acknowledge the risks. Have we learned NOTHING from The Biggest Loser?