View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Thu, Mar-21-24, 04:04

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

What a world these "business people" have made. One that kills off their customers! Isn't that bad business practice? Apparently not, if you drag it out. Isn't that what this amounts to?

There's a lot of foolishness baked in for the benefit of fools these days. Maybe getting that grand a month from everyone, to give them what amounts to another addictive drug.

If they rely on it to diminish their raging hunger because they won't stop eating junk, they won't get to the end of a new lifestyle.

It's just another symptom suppression tactic. Not anything actually helpful unless the patient is willing to change. It seems to be a drug version of bariatric surgery, so it's a better choice? Theoretically, I guess, because you stop the drug and the side effects go away.

Hasn't anyone noticed their drugs don't necessarily work that way any more? Which is why I am super-cautious about NSAIDS since I got such a terrible reaction from a high dose for dental. Apparently that is their "solution" to the wrist slap of the Purdue scandal. No effective pain control for anyone! Since billionaires misbehaved.

I really feel for the people you describe, but at the same time, they are simply getting themselves into another mess because they are refusing to actually fix anything about their health. Not being the size they want to be. THAT's the problem, and that is getting fixed.

Maybe I expect too much. It's not that people don't recognize how overweight isn't good for them. But being lied to every day about what is causing it doesn't leave anyone much time to sit and realize what is going on.