View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Tue, Jan-16-24, 06:50

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hey Nicco, what's doing? enjoying your days?!!

Jazz, off the rails, huh LOL
Yea when I read you have to always change things for address and DL license and all that stuff with every move it must get annoying as hell be good if ya hang out and relax and 'live in an area' for a while and hunker down a bit....this seems like a good place for you.

if I went off the rails now and ate whatever carby stuff again I fear I would be sent to the ER with truly every issue known to man kind from some kind of poisioning at this point I get your hips hurt, that stuff 'settles' in our bodies for sure, and once you eliiminate and clean out, adding back can easily cause fast bad issues. hold strong.....steak and crab, oh yea baby

----------drove kiddo to Uni yesterday. SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW. she saw forecast and didn't wanna drive it so I drove her car and she came with me and hubby followed. Hit big snow around Black Mt and by the time at Uni, yea snow was accumulating on the ground for sure. big ol' flakes. OK I SAW THEM, now I never wanna see them again this winter LOL ugh cold as hell too..bleck!
Long day driving yesterday.

home to play catchup but this morning at 4am Bolt went out and came back with poop all over his butt area.....into the hair all around...come on. yes icky azz dog bath this early morn and my mood is not great at this point. WHO wants to tackle that when they wake up LOL Will cut his hair around his butt to keep that from sticking again like that, omg, how I live.

had a cat fight in the garage. broke that up this morning, gosh, whatever.

gonna tackle throwing out some kiddo stuff from back play room. time for some things to go bye bye. then do normal chores, I seem to always be behind the 8 ball on it all. hell this is the usual for me now, might as well just accept it HA

got chuck roast going into oven for first meal
second, will see, got chick and shrimp to eat but might just eat only chuck today.

still not a lb. gonzo. still haven't decided how to tackle it.
I KNOW HOW but don't wanna do it. CUT back food and that is the most worst thing I fear to do.....so still pondering it all.
AND up movement, being winter slug time doesn't help but I also don't wanna exercise at all so......yea I know what to do but aint doing it HA

be good all