View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Fri, Jan-12-24, 18:27

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

I'm on the injury list! My knee tendonitis has flared up......worst ever. I was on day #12 of working out every day.....that has come to a screeching halt. I have Patella Femoral syndrome and WOW...it is bad. I've had that for years, but it usually doesn't bother me if I avoid deep squats etc. For some reason, the bursa sack below and to the inside of my knee is severely inflamed. I'll take a couple days off of all exercise and then Monday I'll try to do a little walking in place while doing some upper body exercises. I'll be taking AdvilPM tonight, that's for sure.

Nic....I ate the mushroom soup gravy too....it was delish! I browned my chicken breasts in olive oil and butter, then took the chicken out of the pan. Added more butter and sauteed onion and a tsp of garlic till onions were soft, then dumped in a can of cream of mushroom soup and about 1/3 cup milk(recipe called for chix broth, but I wasn't opening a can for a 1/3 cup). Stirred till the soup was smooth and then put the chicken back in and cooked for a few minutes till the chix reached at least 165 degrees. I basically ate it like a soup. So good! Next time I'm going to try the Golden Mushroom soup.

I hope I can sleep tonight with this knee. It has been bothering me at night a good bit, but today is the first it is so bad ALL the time. Sigh.....crap!

G'nite!