View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Jan-03-24, 08:10

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning ladies!

I have my office set up sweet! TV on the left, Personal laptop on the right and electric standing desk in the middle. Best buy ever that standing desk. It is electric and goes up and down. LOVE it. I found the cord to my walking pad that is also set up in the office! No excuses!

Lori- WHEEEEEE you gal pal had a party and ended up 117$ for coming to boot! Lottery tickets are fun for a party. We had a party last year (MUSC) Charleston. We all had to bring a gift and it could be swapped twice before it was "retired". I had no idea what to get. So, I bought 25 dollar Holiday lotto tickets and put them in a brown paper bag with a bow. That gift was the one everyone wanted. It was fun to watch!

You will get to your "all manners of eating" soon. After awhile you will find it just doesn't feel good. We all go through that. It is the feeling good that drives me. No worries, you are at goal.

Hard to believe you don't have a Costco! Wow! - Well I tell you it doesn't matter WHEN I go it is crazy packed. There is only one in Greenville!
Do you have a Trader Joe????????? That is going to be my next stop!

Trig
- I am thinking about you and your family? What is the Healthy status? I hate that the Chop "got it" first. I sure hope you and kiddo can duck that one!

Post when you can!

Nic- You in DE yet? Not sure where you are landing at the moment! You move around as much as me! LOLOLOL

Still waiting to here how it was with the oldies......... I know they had a great time!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got tired and didn't do much yesterday except work, then relax. I will take this next weekend and finish out the last few boxes and tidy it all up. It is super livable now. Just need some tweaking and organizing.

On my list is to find a Vet. Poor Ruger, his little tummy just doesn't take much. He woke up puky again this morning. I just don't know what to do with this dog. I have mentioned it to two vets that have said- try a different food. I have tried a ton of different food, including making it. I think, it is just the way he is.

Jan. is shaping up to be getting busier for work appointments for me. I seem now to have something every day this month that needs done. Reports, appointments, follow ups. They are slowly adding to my census. Job security right?!?!?! LOL - Love working in PJ's.

Nothing much else going........ Humming now and the big stress of the move is now behind me. I can focus on some good goals I have for this year.
I am still up 2 pounds from my low!! -

WOE- I am so in the mood for breakfast sausage and eggs today! I am going to have just that! I will top with a spoonful of salsa.

Back later gators!