View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Jan-03-24, 07:21

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

We had a good time at our golf gals retirement party. We all buy lottery tix for the guest of honor and she ended up winning $117! A good day for her. I ate all manner of crap and the scale is up this morning. Ridiculous. Trying to do better today.

---------

Jaz.....Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! OMG....Costco is always nuts! We don't have one around here, but my sister is a member and we sometimes go when I'm at her place. Crazy! I'm trying to do a Pahla B. video every day. I'm a little stiff & sore from yesterday's dumbbell workout, to be honest. I'll get a workout in at some point today.

Trig.....Oh no...sorry to hear that DH is sick. It's sad that he doesn't want to travel and go places just when you're ready to take off. You may be right in that he doesn't feel like going because he's tired from carrying extra weight and just not feeling his best. I hope he will start to follow your good example sooner rather than later. I know he loves his job too......good luck in prying him loose!

Nic.....What's up?

---------

I need a nap. I was awake at 1AM and tossed and turned for a bit before getting back to sleep, then Gabby got me up at 4:30. Long day ahead.