View Single Post
  #808   ^
Old Sat, Dec-09-23, 09:50

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Lori- OMG aging is not for the faint of heart! SOoooooo, I was sitting next to this lady the other day in the doctor's office waiting on my client and noticed she had on those slip-on Sketchers shoes. I leaned over and ask how she liked them? LOVED them she said. She likes them so much she went back for another pair. OKAY!

Bonefish- BANG BANG shrimp!!!! Get two orders. I can polish one order off myself! Although that would be my "meal"- divine! So worth the carbs on that! No other place can duplicate the Bang Bang shrimp!

Enjoy your time! I hate when I lose crap too! Drives me nuts!!!! Happens to us all!

Nic- How ya holding up? How are things going? Looking forward to your story there.

Trig- Missing ya!
----------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy for the weekend. I am getting more clients that have real deal urgent needs and they all need something at once! Overall, still liking my job. Yesterday though I just happen to be at the vascular office when the doctor informed this 40 something lady she was going to lose her foot. She stepped on a nail. Something SO stupid that could happen to ANYONE! Omg she lost it and I was the only one there with her. She ask me to come and hug her. I had a hard time keeping my sh!t together. DAM. I got her squared up though and they called the ambulance for her. It was rough. I need to check on her today. She hit my heart strings.

Today- It is raining but it is supposed to stop later. The Christmas parade is tonight. That is up in the air?!?!?!? -

I have wrapping yet. I want to knock it out. So over wrapping. Everything else might get "bagged". LAZY at this point. Paper, scissors, tape, and being on the floor is not fun for my leg.

EATS: I have roast beef I picked up at Costco. It looked so good. I cheated and it is pre-cooked. It comes in 2 one pound packages. I am thinking about "steak" and eggs or chopping it up and making soup. It is cold and gross out. Hot soup sounds better. Soup would last longer! Keep ya posted on the roast beef! Might be worth getting again!
LOVE Costco! I tell you if I could eat carbs they have some amazing looking Chinese and Thai food in the frozen section. Sighhhhhhhhhh Spring rolls and dumpling, fried rice! Gotta take a pass and keep on walking! LOL

I am doing laundry and puttering until the parade. I also want to go "Christmas lighting" in the neighborhood! Depends on the weather.

Thats it from rainy SC.