View Single Post
  #807   ^
Old Sat, Dec-09-23, 07:13

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Coffee in hand....life is good! Sis and I are just chillin' and will strike out later for a bit of shopping at the Skechers store and Home Goods/TJMaxx. Just browsing, although we are both interested in the Skechers slip ins that we've been seeing on TV. We'll give them a try.

Yesterday we got home before the traffic got crazy. We browsed around Crate & Barrel before lunch and then went to Maggiano's for our 1 meal of the day. We shared a chopped salad, an order of meatballs and a Margharita flatbread. We brought home 1 huge meatball and over half the flatbread. That will probably be dinner tonight. We may go to Bonefish Grill for an early lunch and just get an appetizer to share and a beer. It is right beside the Skechers Store.

Anyway, that will be our day. Jaz.....No, we don't watch movies or play games. We're really not into that. I watch some YouTube stuff while Sis watches the news.....drives me nuts to be honest. I get tired of that. It works out fine with me having my little Chromebook and my Bose headphones! I can still hear her if she asks me something, so it's all good.

I'm noticing some decline is DSis, which is sad. She is 81. When we were going down to King of Prussia yesterday, she wasn't sure where I had to turn to get off the highway and she has been there a million times. We eventually got to where we were going, but I hate when you're in the wrong lane and there is traffic all around. She also thought she had lost her SS card, medicare card and other insurance card. She's been searching for the past few days. Finally, yesterday afternoon, she looked in a wallet that she had checked before and they were in a slot, but had slipped down out of view. Thank goodness! I knew they had to be here but it was driving her crazy. I'm just noticing things like that. She also has familial tremor which is becoming more pronounced. I just hope things go ok when we go on our cruise in March. Kind of scary, to be honest.

Well, I'm going to enjoy my coffee before we get ready to head out.

Have good days!