#18   ^
Old Fri, Oct-13-23, 05:43

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-a-rama
So for me anyway, the fat phobia is incorrect. I eat high fat, moderate protein, and very few carbs. It's obviously working for me.

But the media keeps hammering plant based, low fat, and so on, and most people don't realize they are nothing more than covert advertisements for corporate farming and food processing.

And there is nothing most of us can say to them that will help them. It must be true, it's on TV (the salesman in your living room).

Bob

I utterly agree, Bob. It might be illustrative of what I did with my cat food situation, too.

My 13 year old cat has always had a sensitive tummy. But this was outright upset, and before I made a vet appointment -- and having read Ultra Processed People -- I read all their cat food labels. And found some foods to eliminate.

It's a month later and he's doing so much better I put the appointment on hold. He's not undernourished, as he's growing in the patches of fur he lost from stress and undereating. So those food additives weren't doing him any favors.

I've always had good luck with low carb for my cats, too. But of course they are feeding our pets the same junk they serve us.