View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-22-23, 11:26

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

This is a frustrating subject for me. For a simple reason. High bad cholesterol is driven by a SAD diet. I thought this was put to bed long ago;maybe just for the low carb crowd. And not mainstream additionally,, cholesterol is a precursor for a tremendous number of important biochemicals in the human body.

I want my cholesterol doing its job, not clogging my arteries. By eating high quality food, real food, clean meats and fats and clean veggies and maybe occasional fruits PLUS limit consumption to a few meals . Not eat all day.

There is soooo much -money making in pharmaceuticals. I cant have reasonable conversations with my brother the pharmacist. His head is so far up the pharmaceutical b-tt he can't see any other way. Sadly,he is loosing his eyesight because of his diet and daily drink. Another man I knew, spent his life fe on the road and eating SAD.....and was surprised he had a heart attack. Never ate real food. Even when at home, ate out every night. ( He looked like hell when he told me. Heart attack had kicked him hard!! ) He, too, believed drugs fix everything.

Change cannot come fast enough.

Thanks G for posting links.