View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Aug-09-23, 07:04

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Cancers feed on blood sugar.

I understand your DH not likely to change his food choices. And that's unfortunate. Im currently working on changing my DH diet. My next conversation will be based on" who will takecare of me" when you are gone.....because he knows I need extra help at times do to lingering affects of strokes.

Try to find your DH's why. Try providing low carb treats instead if any others. That is if you bake/ cook.

I gave up on my mother after sharing data. Her doctors didnt know about fasting going into chemo, NIH study published in 2005. She had cancer 4x: melanoma, 2x breast cancer and recently colon cancer. She insists on her daily alcoholic drink, because her doctor said it was fine. ( UK recently changed recommendation to two drinks A WEEK.)I think high vit D3 is important: much evidence for its immunity affects. JEY often lists her blood tests post breast cancer and levels are kept much higher than the 25-50 recommended.

Hope this helps.

Much available on cancer. If its diet driven, its preventable. And fasting is another level of clean up.