View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-23, 07:21

Plan: South Beach Stillman QWL
Stats: 226/214.6/140 Female 5ft10 3/4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hello again, I hope you are well.

So, I’m back to the boards again, looking for a permanent solution to weight loss and have decided to give the plan you recommended a good go starting tomorrow!

Over the last few years I’ve found it really difficult to drop pounds where as in times past, if I put the work in I’d normally get decent results. I had a radical hysterectomy two weeks ago but have been taking HRT for over a year. Not sure how the hysterectomy will affect my weight loss but I honestly don’t think things could get any worse… well at least I hope not.

I plan to have unlimited green veg like suggested and allow 50 carbs a day from starchy veg including beans. I will get my protein from lean cuts of meat and chicken as well as fish. I will also include low fat fermented yoghurts but wondered what you think about allowing small amounts of low fat cheese? I love cheese so hoping it’s OK as long as the fat content isn’t too high. I plan to set a calorie limit and log everything in MyFitnessPal. I have material from most of the book you recommended and have read through some of the sites you suggested. Really hope this works for me, thanks again for your advice in the past.