View Single Post
  #368   ^
Old Sat, Jan-28-23, 10:35

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

I like my air fryer too, but I just have a cheap one. The Ninja looks awesome! I use Redmond's salt and am dying to try their smoked salt....how good does that sound on meat? Yum! I may order some today. I thought I had gotten some, but can't find it in my cabinet, so I probably thought about it and didn't go ahead and order.

BIL has gone and DH is at the local university at a wrestling match. I got my workout and shower done and am now back under my blanket. Our little stove/space heater has stopped throwing heat, so have to raise the thermostat on the furnace. We're shopping for another Duraflame heater. We love the ones that look like a little stove with fake flames and all. They typically only last a few years, but we use it hard. There goes another couple hundred bucks! Oh well!

Jaz.....you asked about Betty's caregiver...I'm hoping she comes back next week. I'm waiting to hear from her. On Thursday she told me that she was much better and her daughter was at the tail end of the illness. Thank goodness the visiting nurse helped me change the bed etc on Wednesday when she was there.

Off to shop for smoked salt!