View Single Post
  #195   ^
Old Sat, Dec-24-22, 07:17

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

CHRISTMAS EVE!
All is Merry and Bright! Sipping my morning coffee and feeling really good. Nothing is on my agenda today except to run a load of laundry through. That I do not mind. In a way I am glad to not have the Christmas big bash this year. Just me. Usually my son comes over or I try to see the grandkids and of course I always see my mom.

The kids (DD and grands) are in Australia, I kid you not snorkeling the coral reef today. For them it is full blown Summer there. Isn't that funny? We on this side of the world associate Christmas as "cold weather" holiday, and they a hot weather holiday. That would be so weird! Like celebrating 4th in Jan. HAHAHAHAH.

Lori- I am glad you are hunkered down! Does your Kitty go out when it is this cold? I think my fingers were turning blue walking the pup this morning! URGHHHHHH

I'm glad the DD and kids are coming after all. Are they staying for dinner? Are you making ham for them? Much fun!!!!!! How old are the grands now?

I know Betty is grateful for your care! IT's the beef and noodles you make that she adores!

Nic- I LOVED LOVED LOVED your pics. IT was like taking a peek into your festive living room! So whimsical. The stuffed animal, is that a sloth????? The Christmas Sloth????? I LOVED that! LOLOLOL
Enjoy your day and tomorrow! Your meal sounds amazing.

I hope your back snaps back and doesn't cause you to much grief! You have been mentioning it for a minute. Did you pull something? You know at our age getting out of bed wrong can do it! HAHAHAHA

Trig- Pack those EXTRA flannels girlie! Dang cold in all parts! The country got slammed on this front! Glad your not traveling far though!
You making food tomorrow? What's on your menu?!?!?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr yup brutal cold, no ice, no snow!!! I will suck it up and just stay in! Fine by me!

This weekend, movies, good food. I bought a ribeye and will pull out a back of crab legs today. I also might do some crab cakes as well - they make great leftovers. I also will make some bacon topped deviled eggs and that will be that. Tomorrow I too am going to make up a big batch of meatballs and then freeze half and then have food for the upcoming week.

I will connect with my son this weekend via face time and we are also going to play some cards together online. I love to play Euchre and taught my kids early! They play now too! It is a Midwest card game!

Ok- time for more coffee

Have a warm and wonderful day!!!!!!

EDITED: - OMG TRIG- we cross posted!!! I sure hope you can get that water situation fixed ASAP! Keep us posted! I am thinking about ya! You got a busted pipe from your well? What happens then? I am clueless to stuff like this.