View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Tue, Nov-22-22, 18:29

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Back for updates!

OMG NIC your toe nails would curl if you how much and what me and the son talk about. It is amazing what we say- I mean, wow when I think about it. Both of us are single, so that comes up a bit. Granted we are on different spectrums, but some issues are similar!
He calls me to just chat multiple times a day to just chat about his day. I actually do too I guess. We just chat. Sometimes I actually forget he is still my KID! You know though he has never been a "kid". I always called him an old man in a young body. Always wise and smart beyond his years. I actually find myself asking his thoughts on things. He is pretty frekin smart.

Now my DD on the other hand will be eternally young regardless of age. Funny that way. I am def a "mom" to her.

Anyway- Congrats on your "Kid" getting an offer to yet another collage! WHOOT! I know you must be beaming.

NICE on the SIL's house for Thanksgiving. You know when it get's to big...... there are options to keep it. You know there could be a "kids table", or put another card table close, always options. But totally cool while ya can. Ya, maybe at some point everyone will go their way. I never thought about it until my DD got married, and then families move, and live a new life.

Glad you are feeling better!!!!!
AND YES YES YES- YAY YOU! not giving in to wanting comfort carbs because you felt a bit off! So easy to do. Keep it up!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Update- I have a 2 bed/2 bath townhouse in James Island. Minutes from Folly beach, and downtown Charleston. A better location even that the one before and 300 bucks cheaper! Seriously. Add it is not on 3nd floor and even has a private fences small patio out the back for Ruger at night. I could not be more thrilled. It's cuter too!!!!! And bigger!!!!!!

Thank you up above...... things are falling into place, and I am feeling good about it all as much as I can. Do not know where in the hospital they will place me.

For fun Google map Charleston. I will be off Folly Rd on James Island, near the Earth Fair grocery. It is so located!!!!!!!! I'm at the top part near the bridge to get to the Main peninsula Charleston. The bridge then dumps you into the hospital parking lot after you get off the bridge. Ton to explore. I will be truly CENTER to everything and all beaches.

Ok ladies- pouring a lite Breeze (well deserved) and propping up feet, in my cozy blankets and watching mindless TV.
Son will be here tomorrow evening through Sun. morning. Thank goodness he is a low carb eater! No big meal planned- chicken strips for him and roasted veggies done. He will eat on that for a day or two. Not sure what I want- easy will be it. Thinking of rotisserie chicken, or a small ham. I dunno- not into heavy salt. Might just keep it steak!

Later Gaters- Party for today is OVER! Closing it down. lolol