View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-16-22, 08:53

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Lori- Thanks for getting the NEW thread together!
So, I was thinking about this- I think this is the 7th year on this site- but we were on another for 3-4 years before moving to this one. YAY!

I didn't know you can buy a ham loaf frozen!?!?!? Really? What holds it together? Sounds easy to thaw and serve. I might need to look and check it out. I do like ham every now and again. Yup- add sweet potatoes for the car eaters and done!

OMG Snow- gads, then rain. Miserable. You are getting what we had yesterday! Cold rain just goes right through ya!

Hoping your day gets better!!!!!
I know part of it is hanging up your clubs for the year! It makes me SAD TOO!!!!! It is a sign of the fact winter is upon us!

Why is BIL coming? Just to visit?

Trig- - Cold and sunshine! All of 42 degrees! Florida is looking good about now! HAHAHAH
Do you ever RV in the winter?

Have you ever been to the Biltmore? I know I have asked you that before but forgot your answer?!?!? I tell you the kiddo might like to see it when it is decorated for Christmas! It is magical in Christmas! My kids still talk about that trip we took, and it was 7 years ago!

So, when does Kiddo "get her temps"? Any updates on French?!?!?!?!?!?!?
IS hubby as busy this time of year as he is in the Spring/Summer?

Nic-
Safe travels today! Did you get your DE decorated? It would be fun to do a beach themed tree!
--------------------------------------------------------------

So got some intel that Charleston is taking a hard look at my info. I should know about them in a day or so. Alabama position has closed, so that leaves Memphis, and Tampa still possible. I also put in an application for a WFH gig that is super $$. I could take that one first and then go back to traveling. I would love to hit up St. Simon and work from home making money, than in a facility. Whichever comes first though.

I feel so stressed right now. I feel like I have thrown all my balls in the air and just sorta watching where they land! I am stress eating and need to reel that in ASAP! Up 2 MORE pounds= 4 up! Not cool.

REBOOT TODAY- SERIOUSLY- REBOOT! Hate bloaty and the 4 pounds up. I have worked SO hard to get it off. I knew I should not have said anything. I am mad at myself over it too!
RESET-BBBE for as long as it takes to hit my new low. Then go on from there. Small blip, over it.

My DS is coming Sunday- and let the Holiday drama begin. I just hate holidays. Now my son said he is NOT going to my Aunts house because she is currently coughing and on ABX and steroids. She sounded terrible when I spoke to her last night. I don't know how I feel about it either! My DD on the other hand is like "she has a week to recover and is on ABX" MEH....... she is going. Sighhhhhhhhhh

Today- I need to pack a box or two or three. I went through my kitchen stuff last night and am going to give my DD some super nice stainless pots and pans I don't use. I drag this stuff around over and over and never use it. She would really use it. I find that being single I have 3-4 pans/pots I use as my go to's and that is it. I don't need shelf after shelf of pots and pans. Some are brand new and never used. They are still shiny- she will love them.

Well need to get busy. Jammie day, packing day, and tying up some loose ends. Need to schedule my electric cable to be turned off next month!

Later gators!