View Single Post
  #1468   ^
Old Mon, Oct-17-22, 07:55

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori ya had me busting a gut on your golf play day with the 'invited alone guy'....omg Uncle Buck or someone from Animal House HAHA Yea, ya think you are being kind and generous and be neighborly to let someone join in and WHAM......so feel ya on that one gal!!

meatloaf...good choice. I know we don't make it the same but darn if they aren't convenient in the fridge for leftovers, I find they heat up wonderful for a few good meals. yum

Nicco....omg right into social friend time.....yea you need like a month! of down time to recoup from your big paradise adventure but you will make it all work.

Jazz, what ya doing? I am so behind on posts. My sinus brain works slower. woke up to rain this morn but clearing and MY DAMN sinus meds ARE SKYROCKETING in cost. Any of you guys all seen the price hikes in the med depts of the OTC crap we all buy? obscene........ok do not get me started LOL

----------------oh so kiddo hit 3 pairs jeans old navy. cost 128 but if I signed up for credit card it would be 73 so the cashier and my kid brow beated me into opening a damn credit card with old navy LOL So I saved good amt but I got an ol' navy card I need to cancel sooner than later. OMG I AM NOT an open a card for every darn thing person ever HAHA

hubby home now driving me insane. I am off my game with him here this morn.

kid 'home sick' yea right. bit of a cough....she even did a covid test and was negative swearing she is dying....again, yea right.
and she has this friday off for some reason, short wk for this kiddo

today is sirloin steak and shrimp or tuna, some side, it is a smaller steak
dinner will be nice 90/10 burger I bought on sale....big ol' cheeseburgers for later.

all good, just cranking along singing my 'whatever mood I am in' this minute song HA

be good all