View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Oct-10-22, 13:52

Plan: vLC/GF,CF,SF
Stats: 197/136/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 130%

I'd use HWC or cream cheese softened with a bit of HWC.

One envelope of Dream Whip has 32g of carbs from sugar & dextrose and is full of other crap: partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (coconut and palm kernel oils), modified cornstarch, propylene glycol monostearate (emulsifier), sodium caseinate (from milk), and less than 2% of cellulose gel, cellulose gum, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, natural and artificial flavor, acetylate mono- and diglycerides (emulsifiers), sodium silicoaluminate (anticaking agent), yellow 5, yellow 6.

Homemade "dream whip" can be made with
· 1 cup cold milk (or cold water & HWC)
· 1 envelope Knox Gelatine
· 1/2 cup sugar (or equivalent substitute)
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instead of canned cherries in sugar, you could use thawed frozen cherries (or blueberries) with some sweetener (heated in a pot on the stove with no lid to evaporate excess water if there is any)

Your plan for the crust sounds good. (Almond meal, melted butter & sweetener, uncooked, is my hack when I'm in the mood for cookie dough ). When I'm in the mood for cheese cake I often just heat some cream cheese in the microwave to soften & stir in sweetener & some vanilla, no crust, and top with a few thawed frozen berries. That way I never have a whole cake calling for me, just an amount that fits my daily limits.