View Single Post
  #1408   ^
Old Mon, Oct-03-22, 06:31

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Monday Morning!

I slept really good. Today is going to be another stellar Fall Day. Thankfully the temps are going back into the 80's this week with full sun and blue skies! PERFECT.

Nic- I am super excited for you! I have never been on a cruise. I had to go back and re-read your post 2 times! Wowsa and wowsa! What an adventure! I'm amazed at how you put all that together! So, did the cruise help with things you can choose from?
WHOOT on the free dinner and drink package. I could drink my way through and get the money's worth on those! Especially if you consider even a water is like 12$ at those places for bottled! I heard a coke is like 15- so yea, drink it all!!!!
I would love to see a reef! It is so cool! Just you and hubby right?
It does sound like a long trip, but that is the fun of it too. I am glad you have several hours to move in NV! Then from NV it is a straight shot, right? Well, have tons and tons of fun! Don't forget those pic's!!!!!

Trig- - so glad to know that I am not the ONLY one to suck down a steak with bare hands! GRUFF GRUFF- all finger food, right? Of course, I would never do that in FRONT of somebody else!
It truly is amazing how good it feels to just eat Carnivore. I got here not because I WANTED to. But my gut needed it. Then it feels so good, why would I put junk in. I have tried to add a few things here and there NOPE with a Captial NO. Gut won't have it, at least for right now and I'm cool with it.

I hope things are humming along. Are you still clearing stuff out of MIL? Do you have a "GOT JUNK, or HAUL it type of place that just comes in and it GOES? That would be the way to go with it.
Any news on the lake house? I just can't believe there is not so many bidding wars for it! This is an odd time of year- so I am hopeful you can get that all settled prior to the new year!

You like chicken? You grill yours? Do you get full on chicken? Do you dip it in anything? It is so bland and chewy to me unless you make like a chicken salad. The rotisserie one I picked up wasn't bad- it was ok. But I didn't eat it all. It needed mayo- Dukes to be exact (Like there is anything else). I am addicted to Dukes!

DD liking school still- any more thoughts on collage? You putting that far from your thoughts?!?!?!? HAHAHAH- our babies do grow up!
You'll handle it just fine!

Lori- - I am such a sloth! HAHAHAHAH. I just can't seem to get in a 20 minute video! WTH???
I agree you look amazing as is! However, if you want to tighten up by 5 pounds prior to the winter that is always a nice "cushion" so to speak!

Speaking of houses, I am amazed at the dear doctor dragging his feet with Betty's house. Is he doing things to it before he buys it? It feels off to me, but hey what do I know. I do know you and hubby are doing ok by her and that is good enough to know!

What is your week looking like?
-------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said- stellar week on tap! Today is hit the pavement and look for work. Broken record there. The resume is updated and have been given a total remake and I am sorta hoping it will be better.

I am going to meet DD on Wed. for a walk and coffee in Clemson, we got washed out last week! I am taking her some Star Bucks Mocha coffee- it is SO good.

Other than that, I don't have anything else on my agenda this week. I am going to plan a day to go into the foothills and see the trees. They are starting to turn here. The mountains are about 1.5 hours north and west of here. I might make the trek to Helen GA. They are having a big Oct. fest all month. I will do it on a weekday when the crowd is gone. It will be pretty, no beer for me!

Just cruising right now. Feeling good, no.... feeling frekin great! (Knocking on wood). Yea, not going to get uppity on that. But yea.......

Holding my low, and no bloat, no gut pain, no inflammation at all (Knocking on wood). You know you gotta take feeling good as we age when ya can! Always something.

Later gators!