View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, May-24-22, 06:51

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

This makes my blood boil. If obesity were a linear equation, the authors may have a point. But it is most definitely not. Different people have totally different outcomes to the same input (food). My skinny friend can eat a mega plate of Chinese food (for example) and stay skinny, but if I add a measly half cup of white rice to my lean baked chicken breast I gain weight. And fast.

How is it that all these skinny people (whom we know are not necessarily healthy) can effortlessly balance calories in and calories out without a second thought ... but we can't, despite our using smart phone apps and computer software to track every bite?

It's a struggle to lose. If it weren't, we wouldn't see the same faces on this and other forums year after year. And it's not because we've spent years eating "caramel frappuccinos with whipped cream and marshmallows." I find that attitude and assumption utterly rude, mean-spirited, and disgusting.

Before you judge, walk a mile in my shoes in my body with my unique body chemistry.