Thread: Multivitamin?
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Dec-30-21, 20:05

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

To keep regular, I swallow a lot of psyllium husks, with a lot of water. You cant take that an hour before or two hours after taking vitamins, because they can absorb the nutrients and pass them out to your toilet.

If I don't take the psyllium, I have problems eliminating. I take 10-20 a day of these in divided doses with a lot of water. https://www.puritan.com/psyllium-54...s-500-mg-003244

It's the lowest price I've found. If you find lower, let me know.

I take vitamins, because I'm not getting the fruit and veggie nutrients that are supposed to be good for us..

I take Life Extension Mix at lef.com -- it's expensive, but I think worth it.

I had my semi-annual physical today, along with the results of a complete blood test a couple of weeks ago.

I'm 75, completely healthy, no problems at all, and the doc just said that I'm an easy patient.

I'm on no medications at all, zero prescription meds, so I'm doing something right.

I think the vitamins make up for the fruit and high starchy veggies I'm not eating.

I've taken multivitamins, since was a child -- even before I was low-carb. I'm a musician, and I never-ever missed a day of work due to sickness.

But that's just me. I could be just a lucky person. Or it could be the vitamins.

Bob