View Single Post
  #1655   ^
Old Thu, Nov-25-21, 04:27

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning & Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning all I have to do is get my workout video done, hit the shower and then get ready to go to our son's for a delicious meal. I think she has 23 people coming! She does it buffet style and you just find a place to sit. Very low key, but very nice. Not going to worry about eating too much.....just going to enjoy. I made Betty candied sweet potatoes and we'll take them up to her when we get home late this afternoon and make sure she has a nice meal.

Speaking of Betty.....DH talked to her about the Dr. wanting to buy her house and she is all for it! What a relief. I didn't want her to be upset about selling, although I knew she understands that it will have to happen at some point. Now we wait for the Dr. to make an offer and provide us with a contract that our lawyer will go over. Part of the agreement will be that Betty can live there as long as she can. He has already agreed to that with no problem. I just hope he doesn't try to low ball us.....we'll see, but we're not going to give it to him. We need to be sure to have $$ to take care of Betty....either at home or in a facility if if comes to that.

Yesterday we went to get DH a new phone and I ended up ordering one too. They had DH's in stock, so he's all set, but mine had to be ordered. They had all kinds of deals and discounts and I said what the heck. My phone is 3 years old, so I'd soon have to get one anyway. It's only money, right? Hello?

---------

Jaz.....Hope you're enjoying your family time. Keep the wine flowing! I thought about you with all the traffic around the city. I'm sure it wasn't much fun.

Trig...Crowded campsites, aggressive dogs & creepy dudes? Sorry you're having to deal with that mess. Hope you're able to get in some nice walks and beach time without hassle.

Nic.....Awesome family time coming your way and then off to the beach you go! Have a great time!

--------

Time for another cup of coffee. DH is still sleeping, so I'm having some morning quiet time.

Have a great day everyone!