View Single Post
  #1651   ^
Old Wed, Nov-24-21, 06:21

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey Ladies!

Quick cup of coffee, shower up and I am out. I want to be on the road by 8-830. I have a feeling traffic will be heavy. Six hours in a car with a pup can be challenging. It is what it is!

Lori- I agree, if you can go and come home for the holiday without having to spend a night and all that crap- YES! I REALLY don't like spending the night at other peoples houses. Then ya gotta wake up and be all social before coffee. Then there is the issue of the thermostat. I like it frosty when I sleep and most people like heat.
Yup ready for the holidays to be over!

Hey NIC/ TRIG- !!!!!!

All- - I did exactly what I didn't want to happen. I am bouncing right now! Stress and cortisol are a REAL deal weight retainer/gainer! I am up 4 pounds and over the line once again dam it. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh

I know this is temporary and as soon as all this moving, driving, and holiday is over I can readjust and get into a semi routine and it will still down again.

I applied to 4 positions I am actually very interested in. One is a director job, 2 are hospital based but remote and the other is working for a pharmacy remote. I am hopeful I get a bit on one of those. I considered getting out of nursing altogether but I am addicted to a certain lifestyle that is not cheap or free. Add the cost of living these days and I am about a break even. So fingers crossed.
I would be able to live anywhere in GA for all positions. Which begs the question- where to go........

Well-

Hoping Trig is settled in beach side with her mittens and rum drink. Hoping Nic is sitting beside a toast fire with her family and Lori, you are relaxing with hubby home! All is well!!!!!
Sponsored Links