View Single Post
  #1643   ^
Old Mon, Nov-22-21, 05:00

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I survived! DH comes home this afternoon. I had a moment of panic when I didn't hear from him by 8 o'clock last night. I tried to text him.....nothing. Then I called him...no answer. I was imagining the worst(like I do). I called DS's phone and he answered. I asked him if everything was ok as I couldn't get a hold of DH. Yes, everything fine. As it turned out, DH had his phone on silent while they were hunting yesterday afternoon and he never turned it back on. He has been calling me everyday in the afternoon, but yesterday.....nada. The goober. Anyway, they have about 8 hours of time on the road to get home today.

Got up at my normal 4AM. My coffee pot died this morning. It has been sputtering and I knew it was on it's way out. I got out my French press and made coffee that way...still experimenting with it, but it is pretty good. I just bought it last week. I have a new coffee pot(single pod brewer) stored away, so I'll get that out later and get it ready to go.

I'll pop up to see Betty around 9 and get her some breakfast. I may run some other errands....we'll see. Not feeling very ambitious this morning.

I can't believe it's Tgiving week. This month has totally gotten away from me. I have nothing planned for Thursday. We may go to DS's....if we get invited. If not, we may be here eating hamburgers. It really doesn't matter to me. It's just another day.

Have good days!