View Single Post
  #1637   ^
Old Sun, Nov-21-21, 07:37

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- AWEFUL time for you to be dealing with Betty!!!! I sure hope she does ok until your hubby gets back. Worst case you call him back!!!!
I know you are stressed over it all! I would be too!!!!! Hang in there. Do call hubby though if you need him. GADS!!!!!

TRIG- Did the dude that hit you do any damage to your truck???? WHAT AN A$$

I know that's right you are getting outta dodge on Tue!!!!!
Goodness on the mom thing! Truly what a blessing to have your bro in it with you!

Hey NIC!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------
Well yesterday was a absolute cluster F to the max. Worst move EVER EVER! One guy was sick the other guy was jacked up on weed and pills and ask me for more pills. He said I know you nurses have some good Sh!T around. He was banging my stuff around and broke a few things. I was livid. I called his boss who met us at the storage unit.

They got into a fight and the guy got fired right in front of me. Then my car up and died right there at the storage unit. The boss offered to go get me a new battery and I said yes. I sat there with the dog in a car for an hour until he got back.

He installed it for me and left. Seriously 5 minutes later I am headed for the highway when all my electric went out and I had no lights. I had about 10 minutes of daylight left. went to 3 hotels all sold out. Ended up here in the Red Dump Motel. 3 rooms later due to bugs I finally got to sleep about 2- when my fire alarm developed a short in it and I stomped down to the front desk like a lunatic at 4 am. I headed for my car to sleep as the front desk guy was following me with a blanket. I just can't make it up-

So he I am now in a room that is in shambles and there is no TV, and no night stands - they were redoing it. I came back in because my car has no heat. I am running on about 2 hours of sleep and still stuck in Pooler. I have already turned in the apt keys.

I am waiting for a "garage/ tire/" store to open across the street so they can put it up on racks and run a diagnostic. I am so stressed out right now.

well- sorry not a cheery note. Check in later-