View Single Post
  #1625   ^
Old Thu, Nov-18-21, 06:42

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz put that dog on 1 food
stop the pumpkin and rice BS.....put out fresh chicken breast and pump and rice and see what that dog eats first HAHA

Get a superior dry dog food. Chicken. Feed that only. Then the guts normalize and keep that dog on it for life. Believe me I had to do it with my little dog Once he was on only that all the 'literal crap' got controlled.

Lori, hang in there, you will be fine with Betty but the heart med stuff and changing things around is crazy and scary and all that stuff.

Nicco you are the most involved, just jumping and decorating here and there and have so many pans in the iron and darn girl ya handle it all....love that!

The Chop lost that hunt cabin lease and the group disbanded. Now he is ALL about surf fishing at the beach. He has tried to find more hunt land but not going well so right now he is beach surf fishing focus. I am cool with it

-----------for me blah.
bro greg is thinking mom is more confused and maybe nursing home but hell she is here and doing ok. confused more yes, can still walk to bathroom and still chats fine til confused a bit but damn, at 93 hitting 94 soon.....I still don't think nursing home time is here just yet but I think Greg thinks a bit ahead of what if she forgets how to go to the bathroom or ?? I don't know....alot of talk here and my mood is low. Mom seems ok so far to me but she is changing in confusing and sleeping tons more but eating great and still walking to bathroom so? UGH I don't know.....it all makes me super sad ya know to even think this crap. ugh

yesterday wasn't hungry much
can of tuna
small burger
some salami

tummy is off thru nerves of it all chatting assisted living type crap and out of her house etc.....I am putting me first, I can't handle it HAHA against her needs but I still think she ain't there yet. I don't know....hell I am more confused then her now HA

over and out be good all