View Single Post
  #1623   ^
Old Wed, Nov-17-21, 13:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good afternoon

Lori- You just come right on in here and post away! Goodness it's doesn't have to be upbeat. Lordy knows I have had my share of gripe sessions in here! Heck I have pulled out that "soapbox" more than all of you put together!

I do understand though the angst of having to "deal" with someone who isn't well. The what if's ............. the good news that most of what we fret over never comes to pass. There is always 911 too!
How long is your hubby going to be gone? Maybe sis could come for a girls weekend or for a few days?
We are always here for ya!

Nic- - I know what you mean about being in the holiday spirit. I go through spurts too! I am DEF not feeling it this year! Are you going to decorate both houses? That seems like alot! I wouldn't worry about your LOVE SHACK!

Seems like you got a HUGE jump start on the gifting, that is half the battle! I have not noticed "supply" issues with anything. I did notice though at Walmart some empty shelves- but for the most part nope.

Trig- hey there!!!!!!!! sorta worried about ya! check in when ya can!
-----------------------------
Woke up late today and been sorta puttering. I think 'everything" has caught up with me and I am just sorta tired today. I half heartedly walked the beach with pooch.
He loves running the beach. I let him just fly- he does not go far. He always looks to make sure I am in sight. then he will race back and it is so funny.

I might hit up the pool to get some sun- 72 here today and sunny, or I might just hang on the patio. HAHAHAHAH

Still just ONEUNDERLAND! I am waiting for another drop. -

Have a great one