View Single Post
  #1598   ^
Old Wed, Nov-10-21, 08:37

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Yup- yesterday I went to Summerville to check it out. I was sorta disappointed. It is much further to the beach than I was hoping for and there is a few "new neighborhoods" that are new construction. Granted the "city" is growing and in 20 years it will be great. I will be in a nursing home by then!
NEXT- it's not for me. I am glad I went though, gathered information.

Lori- Isn't it amazing how FAST the days fly by?!?!?!? Thanks for explaining all about WW. I was curious. It is the same deal- spun a different way. All about the marketing! I agree that there is value to keeping track of what you eat- and it works for some people.

I just eat what my body is now wanting. Well...... I take that back. If I could eat what I really wanted it would not be kale, and chicken everyday. But even if I could eat whatever and not gain weight- doesn't mean feeling good and healthy either! Always a balance isn't it!

I love how inspiring you are with your work outs!

Trig- Hey gal pal- how are you??????? Get out and take a drive and see how beautiful the leave are! I say them yesterday in SC- stunning pretty! Your area would be prettier!

NIC- Did you survive the neighbor get together? Hubby leaving today? Time to cuddle in and relax! I would be all over that.
So are you pretty much done with moving in a and rearranging?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sun disappeared and could today and cool. Sweat shirt and shorts weather.

Going to hit up the grocery for one last meal buy- then it will be my last thing to make here. I am going to pick up an organic chicken and pop it in the oven and eat on it a few days and that is that. I still have left over crab cakes too- and a bag of salad. I am pitching junk out of the fridge and will get new condiments.

Just can't WAIT to get outta dodge here!!!!!!! 3 more days!!!!!

I am glad to not smell reefer everyday. I think it was giving me low level headaches.

I am going to go through closet and clothes today and finish up and I should be done packing after today and then just "bidding" my time.
I will start internet browsing for jobs after packing, loosely. But I know it takes a month to onboard so I can start looking now. Companies are going to be looking for people come Jan. I have a minute to catch me breathe first! Gratitude! - Time!

ok- going to walk the pooch and run to store. Last trip here.

Have a great day ladies!

EDITED: - Cross posted Trig- going to read your post