View Single Post
  #1574   ^
Old Fri, Nov-05-21, 13:32

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Lori my sheets are in the dryer too. Love fresh clean sheets!

I'm glad you are going to get out and golf even more. Hooray!

I did a craft show today- more on that below. Yours sounds fun for tomorrow.

Jaz- "Summerville"- what a nice name for a town! Although I am not a huge summer-all-the-time person. I'm a four seasons gal!

Sounds like you are feeling a lot of pressure off of you. Good.

Trig- Seems fair to me that Chop's Mom goes to KY and you guys visit her there, especially if that is where she wants to go anyway. And while I wish her and your Mom all the rest, two years can be a long time, depending, so who knows? I know with me, I try to make each interaction with my parents as decent as I can because who knows if it is the last one, ya know?

With your kid doing as well as she is in school I would have done the same thing. Why not? She made it a long way without asking to stay home!

•••••••••••

Back home for a while. Had a slow-ish morning, then did kitty care and off to the craft show. It was $5 for a one day ticket or $7 for a three day ticket.. plus I had a coupon for one dollar off a 3 day. I did that, thinking I likely wouldn't be back but just in case.. well, I'm glad I did. I wore warm boots because it is outside and it was cold this morning (hat, gloves) but my feet could NOT hack it. I made it maybe halfway through and just decided that was enough and I'd come back tomorrow. Hobbled on back to the car and will visit again tomorrow.

I didn't buy much- I bought four little hand Molded and hand painted ornaments for a tree (we will put one up in DE too), but then I got DH the coolest thing! It's a Beach Table, made of wood with a carry handle, formed to look like a crab but with Ravens colors. It has space to put stuff on it, plus drink holders. You can even put your umbrella through it. Super cool and unique. I think he will like it and we will definitely use it!

Dh will be so happy tonight- K and B are in DE and they are all going to dinner, then Ds19 ended up jumping on board- he is meeting them all for dinner and then he and DH are going to the movies together. Pretty much DH's dream night. Even better bc I tend to get to do more with the kids, see them more, they text me more etc, so for him to have this time with the kids alone- well, I know it means a lot to him. So YAY for a happy DH.

The bunkbeds and so forth arrived today in DE (that is why he went early) so there are two set of bunkbeds and two underbids for a total of six beds in the bunkroom. Then the other bedroom will be Mom's Hideaway/Den. It's coming together! If money were infinite my next focus would be updating bathrooms (MD) and creating an expanded three season room (DE.)

That's about it for now!