View Single Post
  #1562   ^
Old Thu, Nov-04-21, 05:38

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz, moving again but yea with what ya wrote I would move too. Out of lease easy and gone, very cool. but a pain in the azz but very cool your St Simon contact came thru for you!

and St Simon area you just love.....when ya get there and get settled kinda keep looking for a long term place if you can in any way ya know......that area suits you so well girl!

More power to you. Very cool on the young neighbors getting your tree, so kind and I love that story and they I am sure are happy as heck.

Just chill, nothing should be sending you to Wendy's for fries HAHA I get the stress level has to be insane but in the end, you gotta get some control of not running to food as a comfort, and yea I feel ya, I did it alot too but now it is more like, just work on the stress issue, get yourself a plan and handle it and no fries with that please HAHA

Like Lori said let your mom go in one ear and out the next. Only thing ya can do there. Get off the phone, glass of wine and laugh thru it all with you being in St Simon where ya love and just crack up over other's not getting it

Nicco, those trips are wonderful. Alaska and Hawaii, ohh lala those are fab trips, now I wanna go, but I am doing Alaska in the rv when I can and yes I will get there come hell or highwater and I am doing Hawaii in an rv too, well to CA and put in storage there and take a 3 day boat cruise over to H for a bit and back to get our rv and travel on......you are sure getting there before me LOL

Lori, cool ya got family coming to do family tree stuff but yea, rain sucks on trips like that, I feel ya.

Happy financial ducks are in a row!

Nice you had the house to you after that meeting, some days when hubby leaves the house I get that overall Hooray feeling hit me fast I love a quiet house to me

----------------chicken wings no more but still got a few leftovers to eat today in the fridge.

I don't want them anymore, I ate up 2 NY Strip steaks and this week is NY Strips on sale so I am buying more for freezer.

mom coming tomorrow for visit for a few days

I am still blah, getting damn cold now and not a fan. I tell ya I require high heat and this doesn't cut bait being so darn cold LOL but time will change that for me, few more years, few more years

just chillin'