View Single Post
  #1543   ^
Old Sun, Oct-31-21, 14:44

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori- I am wondering about a UTI for Betty. Elderly people show UTI so differently than we do. Especially if she has some incontintance, just something to think about. Confusion and weakness are the first symptoms.
I am sorry you have that on your shoulders. I am hopeful you all have a plan in place before now. It sounds like she might need (somebody other than YOU) 24/7 to stay with her. As you said- not sustainable.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blink and we will be in her shoes!!!!!

Nic-
- very glad you are home and nesting in!!!!! It will take a few days. I just knew your draw to get to DE would be as strong as mine is to St. Simon. It is just a different world. One where people are just living in the moment and loving every once of it. They are happy and the water and beach recharges ones batteries. People are just HAPPY! That is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Trig- Thought of you on the beach!!!!!!!!!!! Almost wrote your name in the sand........HEHEHEHEH
----------------------------------------------
Speaking of.............. I got up this morning and just felt pulled to hit up the beach and am SO SO SO happy I did. I TRULY NEED to go more often even for day trips. Seriously, when I was in Atlanta it was an hour or longer to get to and from work. I thought nothing about it. That is average travel work time.

I can make it to the beach on the weekend in the same time frame. I just loved my day. Back home after 2 miles on the beach and then a walk in the park and rest on a swing on the pier. I wore out the pup who slept the entire way home.

It is nice - just finished fish "tacos". I am LOVING that Lavish Joseph Bread, that Blue was always talking about. I discovered it this year when I moved here. Not every store carries it. I can have all the things I love and stay under 20 carbs. It is a GAME changer for me.
I made fish tacos tonight for 10 carbs total- 2 SMALL glasses of wine 4 carbs = water after that I came in under my goal of 20.

I have found that 20 carbs is my sweet spot. I stall lower, and gain higher. Truly. This is about what I hit when I lost all that weight the first time. I stayed 20. It is MY sweet Spot. I am losing and it works for me.

Tomorrow will be some left over fish/ nacho's - or Pizza, LAVISH style.
I'm telling ya - it is working for me. I am expecting a drop here soon. I do and will kick up the movement. It FELT so so so so amazing to walk the beach again after not, since I fell and busted up my knee. So today was just simply what I needed to just recharge and just BE!!!!!!!! I feel GREAT!

Ok ya'll- going to finish my 6 oz 2nd glass of wine on my patio and enjoy my guilty pleasure. I bought a magazine I normally don't buy. I think mostly they are $$$$ and I just don't. But I splurged and I haven't had a chance to just chill in some sunshine as sun hits the lower sky and relax. Tomorrow and the stress will be here soon enough.

Enjoying my mindless - Series on Prime too! Ya gotta catch those days, moments that are pure bliss when you can!