View Single Post
  #1498   ^
Old Thu, Oct-21-21, 04:25

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Another day on the golf course for me. The weatherman says this will be our last 70 degree day of the year. The long, cold Winter is looming large in front of me. Yesterday it was so beautiful.....we were actually hot! Bright sun and no wind to speak of. Mid 70's. Much the same for today, I think.

I'm hoping my friend doesn't cancel on me, but she has an old dog(11) that is having issues. She took off golf yesterday to take him to the Vet. He has an open abscess and now has to have surgery to do a biopsy. It may be cancer as he's lost 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks. He's a big dog, but 6 pounds? My friend will be devastated when he passes. She has 2 dogs and they are her babies. She's never married and they are basically her family. She's spent a couple thousand $$ on him the past few months between a bad tooth and removal of some fatty tumors. You do what you have to do with the furbabies.

I'm not sure what I'm going to eat today. After last night's dinner debacle, I'm kind of feeling "off". I think I'll eat some Greek yogurt this morning with choc collagen powder stirred in for some extra protein. Maybe a sprinkle of granola that I got in my Taste Crate box this month. I may eat that same thing for dinner tonight. Tummy feels like it needs a break.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have good days!