View Single Post
  #1492   ^
Old Wed, Oct-20-21, 05:55

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Trig....So good to see a dot from you! I've been thinking about you and wondering how things are going. I'm glad to read that things are progressing and you're getting the mess cleaned up. What a pain in the a$$!!

Jaz...Sounds like you had a typical Monday.....ARGHH!! I'm glad you decided against taking a job with home visits. It sure doesn't sound ideal.

Nic.....Hope all is well with you.

--------

I stayed in bed until almost 7 this morning! What?? DH got up way early, but I stayed snuggled in the fuzzy sheets. Ahhh.....

I'm going to make a quick trip to the grocery store for some things that DH needs before time for golf. I'm meeting one of my friends at 10:45 this morning. It's not quite as cold this morning, but it was nice starting later yesterday when it was a bit warmer. It was a beautiful day despite a brisk north wind.

Scale was down a bit this morning even though I didn't eat that well yesterday. I had 2 lite beers on the golf course and when I got home I had some chips and salsa that came in my Thrive box....so freakin' good. I was sure the extra carbs would have the scale popping up. My body is so weird....sometimes in a good way! Maybe the gain will show up in a day or 2? I'm just looking back at my Libra weight tracker app and it shows that I've lost 8.5 lbs in 2021. Interesting to look back on the year.

Ok....I guess I'd better get myself moving. It's nice having the morning to ease into my day and then get to play in the afternoon. Have a good one!