View Single Post
  #1378   ^
Old Wed, Sep-29-21, 04:03

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

It's get outta town day!! I won't be coming home until Sunday and probably by Saturday, I'll be more than ready to come home. As they say, there's no place like home.

I kind of hate to think what the scale will say when I get home. It's been creeping up the past few days. Granted, I haven't been sticking to plan, and when I do, I've just been eating too much. I told Connie that I need a project for winter to lose 5-8 lbs and I was counting on piling some LBS on when I'm with her so I have it to work on in the next few months. She said she's there for me and happy to help.

I'll be starting a 30 day "cut" when I get home to get rid of the gain, I'm sure. It'll be back to my Protein Priority plan full force. I just bought some new shorts & capris for next golf season and they fit perfectly, so I don't want to lose too much. I just want to basically tone & build some upper body strength over the next 6 months.

I was awake early and thinking about all manner of crap. Sigh.....I always sleep well at Connie's, so I'll probably pass out early tonight. Plus...there won't be a furry alarm clock to wake me up in the middle of the night!

I'll check in when I get settled in at Sis's. Have good days!