View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Sep-26-21, 08:54

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

"...Fasting for me is truly difficult and lead to binge eating. I'll take a look though"

The interesting part about DDF isn't at all about how "long" you can fast, it's purely centered around using your glucose meter to to a) check any feelings of hunger against an algorithm that's been determined by base lining at the start then adjusted by your input and b) if hunger and threshold BG are met you eat, if not, see if these two criteria are met again in a half hour and finally c) if you are still hungry, eat and carry on.

I didn't go 24 hrs without eating, ever! For me it was a lot of holding off to eat breakfast and lunch, then over time as I saw my morning readings elevated, I found that I was eating TOO MUCH, TOO LATE in the day and started to pull my last meal timing back and perhaps move protein from that meal (last meal) to first meal.

It's fun to do and insightful for 30 days. There really are no claims that this is the only way - it's more like an investigation with some tools and methods that are readily available.

If you don't have the money, DM me and I'll pay for your first course. If you don't have the time or interest - understood!