View Single Post
  #988   ^
Old Thu, Jul-08-21, 08:40

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- yeah bedroom AC units can definitely be loud. We run a sound machine in our room for white noise so that is offset when we are in motels with those etc. Once DS22 moves we might put an AC unit in our window and then stop cooling the whole house down at night unnecessarily.

We are getting the rain coming too. I hope your days off are good ones!

Jaz- Your soup sounds good! Soups are a fave of mine- so filling and easy to have around.

Trig- Welcome back from vacay! Take your time and get it done a little at a time. Or not. lol

I move early when I have to (court, exercise class) but if I have nothing going on in the morning (like today) I am still sitting on my ass at 10:30 in the morning. That being said, I have done two loads of laundry etc I just haven't gotten dressed or left the house or anything like that.

•••••••••••

My brother and his family arrive today - they were trying to drive straight through but stopped in WV so they will be here early this afternoon. Fine by me- I was planning some down time this morning before everything starts!

My body is loving this no sugar/ no sugar subs/ no flours thing. Down 2.2 for the week from Th-Th and down a little over 9 pounds in a little over a month. Yay! Keeping on with it but I know with company coming this week I will be slightly lax. Still SF/FF but I'll allow a couple of release valves like a glass of wine and continue allowing small amounts of fruit as I have been. I will also allow small portions of corn chips or potato chips if I really want them rather than choosing sugar or flour. Preplanned choices only!

My Dad and SM arrive at 5.

My Mom's husband is still in the hospital and still in ICU. He was having some confusion and refusing medicine and apparently has been a bit combative since his surgery. I hope that clears up. My Mom has been sort of a mess.. she doesn't do well with stress etc and has not been doing well with getting out of the house to visit him or anything. When she is stressed she just sleeps all the time.

Make it a good day, all!