View Single Post
  #853   ^
Old Mon, Jun-07-21, 17:39

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Everyone!

Trig- Ugh on the bloat. That does not feel good. It will run its course soon enough though. I have ribs on the docket for Thursday.

Lori- Girl, you make me feel like a slug! You are such a busy bee! You got a TON done today!

Jaz- Hot hot hot here too. Nasty hot- like WAY too hot. Today was in the upper 90s for us. It is supposed to drop some in another day or so and I'm glad!

Makes sense that you would not want to spend good $$ on a beach vacay when you have a beach right there. I wouldn't either! Have you been to Utah yet? Some of the prettiest scenery I have seen anywhere, and you will get all the temps from low to high going out there. One of my favorite places I have ever been. Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce Canyon and Zion.. I could easily spend another two weeks there on a second trip.

Your patio stuff sounds really nice. BTW many people have the second shot and do absolutely fine. Even the people who don't feel well usually feel better within 24-48 hours and it's absolutely bearable, especially if you take ibuprofen. I chose not to but if you did it would make a big difference I'm sure.

•••••••••••

Busy day today. Played pickleball again today and took the beginners clinic. Then went to the store for the week's shopping, came home and ate a super late lunch at 3, rested for 20 minutes, then started making some homemade chicken soup to nosh on during the week, and also started on dinner. I had bought some Wagyu ground beef from Costco and froze it, and then have been afraid to do anything with it. So I got brave and used two pounds to make burgers. Folks liked them, but we didn't rave over them. Still, they were fine and now I have beaten the fear curve. LOL Went up and took a cold-ish shower and now I am ready to kick back for the night.

MY friend who came to pickleball yesterday really loved it. Everyone I take just loves it. Plus we play with the nicest dang people you have ever seen and I just love them to bits. Just really good people, caring, fun and they inspire the crap out of me. Such good fun.

I am sore though. I played Friday, Sunday and Monday. I am definitely taking off tomorrow and then maybe I'll do only the clinic on Wednesday. He told me he wants me to play up to the intermediate clinic but I don't know.. we'll see. There's only one left after this week anyhow so it's neither here nor there.

Nothing going on tomorrow. The tendon on the outside of my right foot is squealing tonight bc I didn't ice it- I had errands to run after. Now I know better.

Okay, I'll write in tomorrow!