Thread: Cad/calp 2021
View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Mon, Feb-08-21, 11:56

Plan: SEC
Stats: 198/183/150 Female 168 (5.512 ft)
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default No need to count cal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQ
I enjoyed all of your posts. Here is a question for you....have any of you ever calculated how many calories your RM is? Yesterday I had a casserole made of stew meat, potato, onion and topped with cheese. OMG, for 1C lettuce, 1T ranch dressing, 4oz of meat, 1C. potato, 1.2C onion and 1/2 cup cheese it was
900 calories, not to mention carbs. Is that how your RM's are going, lol? I don't eat B., just coffee with cream, L. is usually a collagen shake (2.8 carbs) and then my carbs come from dinner (39 grams).

Someone on the board used to post all of their RM's and it was a big help. She had a whole diary featuring her meals. Prolly long gone, lol!

HELP!

Hi Suze.
Good question.
I never count calories. Not mentioned in the books I've read so far either. Drs Hellers (CALP/CAD authors) never counts them either ...

Many still post their RMs I have, you can check out my journal if you like <3. I never count the carbs either in the RM I eyeball- balance. I'd be careful about the shake though. But you probably heard that before hidden triggers, AS ... I'd save that for the RM.

Hi Mo, good to see ya! <3

Today
BF decaf + 2 oz cream

CM the turkey slaw in sallad

RM sallad, soy beens, chicken leg quarters fried in the fennel oil, almonds butter, lemon + a little rice, chocolate croissant <3
it hit that "happy" spot. Love feeling so complete and fulfilled from a meal, only on CALP do I feel this way.