Thread: Two Meals a Day
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jan-01-21, 06:06

Plan: SEC
Stats: 198/183/150 Female 168 (5.512 ft)
BF:
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
I can easily do a 5-6 hour food window. The key is to eat, mid-morning or even noon if I'm busy, a big serving of meat/eggs with a small side of low carb something.

Then, if the end of the window approaches and I'm still hungry, I have a snackier type meal, like a smaller portion of meat, some cheese, and some raspberries (the lowest carb fruit.)

This lets me cruise into bedtime with an empty stomach, which is good for sleeping, and gives me maximum fasting/healing time.

Yeah. Love it, that feeling of being satisfied and not having a too full stomach going to bed. I save my carbs for my second meal unless there is a special event, I can swap.

The bigest window is after dinner (early) till next days usually around lunch, sometimes longer. I am seldom hungry ... until I eat then the insulin - the hunger hormon wakes up at the first bite and I start to enjoy my meal. I get more calm on two meals than on one on most days for the moment but I can fast for days with no hunger and no problems. Just a bit slower. But integrating the fasting into my daily life is a life spann plan for me. I may still fast when I feel called for it.