View Single Post
  #117   ^
Old Mon, Dec-28-20, 07:07

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, very cool ya ordered one of those Ultimate 5 day DVD from her.....yea that is what I liked....one DVD left in the machine, just turn on and get a different program each time LOL Yes I am that sad, I hate even changing out dvds, even that seems like work to me HAHA

very cool!!

You do have more strength than me with bundling up a bit and walking outside etc. I tell ya I won't do it. I just shut down in cold, my living room is gonna have to be my outdoors for a while now

I truly am not a leftover fan mostly, but like your hubby, mine is very fine with leftovers warming. I love that him, he eats up the remainder of stuff in the house so I don't have to throw it and waste money

hubby has no deer hunting in the works, he said a fast 'something' about it the other day in passing and hell I didn't catch most of what he said but it was how bonkers he is going without a hunt spot. ugh.....he is feeling it for sure. oh well....tis what it tis ya know....hope your hubby gets a nice deer!

Jazz, yea the holiday tired, you got it now.....cleaning up, straightening up the house again, and the OH SO tired feeling after, take a day or 2 for sure I tell ya I am so glad all that is over LOL I am ready for the new year and got the holiday in the rear view and forward we go!!

Nicco....waiting on a check in

Blue, yea that HBO Max, heck I would want a subscription for sure! You got all new good stuff to watch, love it! Yea those who don't 'rely on tv', I don't know how they do it LOL I even like tv on in the background when cleaning, like someone is in the house with me when everyone is gone.

oh yea girl, don't ever think me perfect or so strong on my eating plan.....I got mojo and am in my zone but damn if I don't have freaking meltdowns....I sure as heck do. I fight alot more than you guys might think cause I don't post about every darn day I am craving.....hey giving up an old eating life is hard for all of us for sure!!! Thing that flipped for me now is I just can't go back. If I go back and gain back AGAIN 30-40 lbs. I lost AGAIN....it would be over. I absolutely know I can't do this again......I ain't got it in me. Years of battling change ya know.....so that is what keeps me holding plan tight. Knowing if I go off I am lost, a goner, and I know it ya know.....I know how and what I can go backwards so darn fast it is scary. I could put on 30-40 lbs. in a freaking flash and my brain is more locked in on NOT doing that now than giving into the cravings ya know.....I flipped a bit somehow, I just keep holding on my holding plan best I can. But yea, not easy for any of us, none of us should ever kid ourselves on that one

Your bonfire sounds wonderful....plus music! That song is my kiddos fav with Mariah....love it. Girl I give you credit. When I was at the lake campground and it was 'chilly' we had a fire and it doesn't keep me warm enough LOL I couldn't do a bonfire in winter tradition at all, I would be first one opting out and into a warm house HAHA

yea join in with our exercise, we can shame our butts into accountability we will all keep it up to just say we did it and keep the little exercise group going cool

HI everyone
all good here. cold. too cold. can't stand it cold. omg guys it is like I am a frozen popsicle.

when I finish typing I will do the 20 min. exercise with leslie...the easiest one cause hell I don't even wanna do that one HAHA but I said I am all in so I am gonna just do it. Now....before I say oh hell no to it all LOL

then off to grocery for some meats. I need a freezer restock but worse thing is there are no good sales. tomorrow me and Barb will hit Sams and hoping they got a whole tenderloin, but they might be out, hope not, but be nice to have those steaks in the freezer for me.

today is grocery fast and little this and that. I got a new show on Netflix. Bridgerton. Victorian? scandal type....gonna watch that and take the day easy. Not in the mood to do much at all. I got into a very very lazy mode here and while not good, heck I am enjoying being very very lazy kinda

got a ribeye steak for later. chicken. might cook up some bacon....got a hankering for bacon but it is a pain to fry, so will see if I eat that today or put it off....sad huh, frying bacon is too much like work? ugh HAHA

be good everyone

back and edited to say I talked kiddo into doing the 20 min easy walk....omg I thought I was uncoordinated, she is worse HAHA but she said each morning she will do it with me....but of course that has to be seen to be true LOL

ok, got my 20 min. exercise done...WEEeeee