View Single Post
  #116   ^
Old Mon, Dec-28-20, 05:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Monday again! Each day is really like the next around here. I have to stop and think what day it is quite often. The last week of 2020......not sorry to see the end of it and hoping for a much better 2021.

Blue......another great bonfire story. I was telling DH about the fun you had and he liked the sound of it. Our son is having a big patio area installed next year with fire pit etc. Hoping we'll get an invitation or two. So glad you're joining the "move it" challenge. It's an individual challenge that we're doing together, so anyone can start when the time is right. Oh man....I had to use "Leave It" a lot yesterday! He was getting ready for another couple weeks of hunting and driving me nuts. I'm telling you....."Leave It" works like a charm!

Trig....I ordered that walking workout DVD. Thanks for telling us about it. I love that it's a different workout each day. Today I'm going to get outside for some fresh air and walk for at least 30 minutes. If I can play golf when it's in the 40's, I can go out for a walk! I'll probably wait till early afternoon as that's when it'll be the warmest. See.....I'm trying to wimp out already!

Jaz....I knew you'd be pooped after the dust settled. Having a house guest and all the kid fun wears you down, doesn't it? Hope you can just have a nice quiet week. How long does it take DS to drive from Ohio? That's a long way!

Nic.....hope you've had some time to decompress. It is a let down after all the holiday excitement.
---------

I'm going to put my Tri-tip roast in a marinade this morning and then roast it this afternoon. I'm going to make it early and then I can just reheat some for DH whenever he gets home. I like to eat earlier and he doesn't mind me warming things up for him.

My only goal for today is to get some movement in. The hardest part is taking off my snuggly warm clothes to get going. I get far too comfortable in my Alpaca socks and fuzzy sweatshirt.

Have good days!