View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Wed, Dec-16-20, 07:31

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hey Trig! Yeah.....I missed having a post from you yesterday. My worry wart brain was afraid something was wrong. Whew! Glad all is well. Sorry about the rain/ice. I'd rather have snow than ice....nasty!

Yep....I was home from the store before DH got going. He's out now, gathering up stuff. I've also been to the laundromat twice with Betty's stuff. I have to do her things at the laundromat because she is severely incontinent and her items are just too "bad" to put in my washer/dryer. Did it once and thought I'd ruined my machines...ugh. I found some detergent that works really well for the odor....thank goodness because it is bad. She always wears Depends, but they still leak. Luckily, the laundromat is only a half mile from the house and not busy at all. It is right in the middle of a college campus and the kids are long gone.

One more trip to get stuff out of the dryer and then I'm done running around. I started my washer with towels and will do our sheets too. With all the snow coming, I want to get all the laundry done in case we lose power tomorrow...we don't usually, but when you get 20+ inches of snow....who knows?

Later!