View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Dec-07-20, 05:08

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I was happily typing along and not sure what I hit, but *poof* went a few paragraphs of my rambling. Made me cuss.

Anyway, another Monday has come along. Every day is just like the next around here. The only thing on my schedule today is a massage. I know the therapist is very careful about cleaning and mask wearing, so I hope for the best. My hamstring really needs a good going over.

I talked to my sister yesterday. She's hanging in there. She was telling me about her daughter's health struggles. She's overweight and diabetic and not managing it well at all. She had a telehealth appt with her Dr. last week to go over her blood work etc. and the Dr. (finally!) had a come to Jesus moment with her. For now she's on pills for her blood sugar, but the needle is coming if she doesn't get control of things. She is such a wimp about needles that she doesn't even do the finger stick to test her blood sugar, so she is adamant that she couldn't inject herself. She, her husband and teenage daughter all have terrible eating habits. Take out food and a Starbucks addiction. It's sad...I hope she can get herself under control. She has bought a treadmill to get more exercise, but that will do little if she doesn't change her eating. I would be glad to help her, but she won't even listen to her Mother(my sis who is a nurse) let alone me.

Well, I need more coffee and will come back to check on you all later. Have a good start to your week!