View Single Post
  #2055   ^
Old Sat, Nov-28-20, 05:35

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, I read that and will run to email right after posting thanks for sharing a pic.....and sorry the town was kinda dead in your area.....couldn't show off your garb as much but you guys tried!!

Yea get back on plan for sure. Don't even do EOD. Just do your normal low carb eating....once ya got that under your belt you will feel so much better but I tell ya, 'tis the season' for alot of food around us and wanna party up wtih some beers and more, I sure get that. Just grab onto your socks and go for the lc ride again! You got this!

Lucky DH....bet he has a blast. Hubby is sad with no hunting potential right now. But he is still trying to get in with that guy at that hunt club, will see on it. He is working alot so that is taking his mind off it tho!

Jaz, you home or there getting a tree to decorate? or did ya get the tree done and are at home now? heck I don't know where you are at this point HAHA

Hope you did have a good time tho! Let us know, saw ya lost a post and boy that stinks.....write up a new one and let us know what is doing

Hey Nicco, out having a great time on vacay! Cool!

Hey Blue, ya back yet for real?

All going well.
holding zc very tight. I kinda had darn 'jealousy cravings' again last night. Hubby bought fancy candy at some point and last night he drags out this bag of goodies and he and kid get all into it, tasting this new thing and that and I was like darn azz jealous. But I got over it It is that being in the middle of others just ohhing and ahhing over darn crap and they have smiles on their faces and have a common thing and I feel left out but hey in the end I don't need bonding over piles of sugar LOL So got thru ok but darn it.....damn holiday season. Regular life is tough enough sometimes, darn holiday season brings out all that crap candy and such....boo
oh well....solider on

got 2 nice NY Strip steaks for today.
eat one later and have another with chicken? or shrimp? or who knows but I will pair up the second steak with something to make it a combo.

all good here.
rain again last night. so dreary, damp, dank, dark, wet, icky, COLDer and just friggin' crap weather. And it makes me feel just let I wrote above.

Jaz get your butt to St Simon and don't look back! sun and beach....yea....what we got now, this crap weather, NO NO HAHA

nothing much doing today.
hubby to head into work.
me and kid, hmm, whatever. she didn't go to bed til like 3/4?am so won't see her for a long time LOL

over and out and be good all