View Single Post
  #2052   ^
Old Fri, Nov-27-20, 08:23

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning and moving along in the holiday season.

Lori- Have fun with "dress up". Tell me why you are having to stand there for hours?!?!?! Because her house is historical? How was dinner last night with Betty?

Trig- Yup like Blue- back in the saddle!!!!
So, yup I am shopping for PF- insoles to put in my shoes because my left foot is killing me. I found a pair on line and also going to order a pair of new shoes as well. Yes we all have "something" at our age don't we.....HAHAHAHAHAH

So you pretty much only do beef anyway......... I am filling up freezer with new round of steak!!! I had a tenderloin I left at my mom's trimmed and cut and packaged. Her husband does it- or course I paid to have it done! Nothing is free. HA
So anyway starting off Holidays with fresh crab and steak in freezer!
Back on track!

Blue- So nice to finally have you "back!!!- that is a blessing. You come and hang out and get back on plan when you are ready! No pressures.

Nic- you home yet?
----------------------------------------------------------
So I am still here.... I was getting ready to leave here last night and was so tired and the weather was crappy, and we didn't yet get to the tree. So I did spend the night, I was exhausted. READY TO GO HOME! HA

So this morning I will help with tree and run a few errands here and then head back to Athens.
Sun is out this morning and storms have moved out. Cooler this morning.

Feel good to be "back on track". I think those carbs did me in! I know why people sleep after Thanksgiving dinner- GEEZE..... I even had a "normal" plate, no seconds, no dessert. It knocked me out! HAHA
Oh well new day.

WOE- Tonight, steak/shrimp. YUM!

Back later!!!!!-
Have a wonderful day!